- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From its staggering landscapes to sacred sites, this country of Arab wonders may be small but has plenty to offer keen travellers around the world. Our 8 day adventure to this gem of the Middle-East takes you through a mixture of modern cities, desert landscapes and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Day trip to Umm Qais and Jerash
Day 3: Madaba, Mount Nebo, Umm ar Rases & Petra
Day 4: UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra
Day 5: Little Petra & Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea via Karak
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Depart Dead Sea
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) camping
- 7 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Guided day tour of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Visit the market city of Madaba and the famous mosaic located in the Church of St George
- Wadi Mujib Canyon viewpoint
- Guided Tour of Petra UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Little Petra
- Overnight desert experience in Wadi Rum including 2 hour 4X4 jeep tour
- Visit Karak Castle
- Full day at the Dead Sea
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Journey to Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Journey to Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey to Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.