- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
From its staggering landscapes to sacred sites, this country of Arab wonders may be small but has plenty to offer keen travellers around the world. Our 8 day adventure to this gem of the Middle-East takes you through a mixture of modern cities, desert landscapes and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Day trip to Umm Qais and Jerash
Day 3: Madaba, Mount Nebo, Umm ar Rases & Petra
Day 4: UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra
Day 5: Little Petra & Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea via Karak
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Depart Dead Sea
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) camping
- 7 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Guided day tour of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Visit the market city of Madaba and the famous mosaic located in the Church of St George
- Wadi Mujib Canyon viewpoint
- Guided Tour of Petra UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Little Petra
- Overnight desert experience in Wadi Rum including 2 hour 4X4 jeep tour
- Visit Karak Castle
- Full day at the Dead Sea
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 31 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Journey to Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Journey to Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Journey to Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.