- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient Roman Site
- Umayyad Palace
This 6 day tour, starts and ends in Amman, Jordan. This great value tour of Jordan covers all the major sites including bustling Amman, Roman ruins at Jerash, scenic Kings Highway, Magnificent Petra, Wadi Rum desert scenery, Crusader castle of Kerak and a Dead Sea swim. It is the perfect introduction to amazing Jordan.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman, Jerash
Day 3: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak Castle
Day 4: Petra, Wadi Rum Bedouin camp
Day 5: Wadi Rum jeep safari, Dead Sea swim
Day 6: Amman
- 3 Overnight Amman at Rum Art Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Petra at La Maison Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Wadi Rum at Wadi Rum Bedouin Desert Camp (Desert Camp)
- 5 breakfast and 1 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide in Jordan
- 4 x 4 Desert Jeep Safari
- All camping equipment at Wadi Rum
- Entrance to Dead Sea beach with towel & showers
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan on a Budget Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan on a Budget Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1913 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan on a Budget Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan on a Budget Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 40.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. Child Discount : Age 8 - 11 sharing room with 2 full paying adults pays 25% and child will have a fold up bed.
6. Wadi Rum Desert Camp has shared bathroom & toilet facilities. Upgrades to en-suite tents available and dependent on availabilty.
7. Jordan visas are available on arrival for JD 40. As entrance fees are not included in this tour, we strongly recommend purchasing a Jordan Pass in advance. This provides a free visa, a package of entrance fees, and digital brochures to sites visited. Cost JD 70 (approx. USD 99) from https://www.jordanpass.jo/Contents/Prices.aspx