- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4809
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Trek the Ajloun Nature and Dana Biosphere Reserves.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Go canyoneering through Wadi Mujib.
- Set your eyes on the Rose City of Petra.
- Savour a local Bedouin meal in the desert of Wadi Rum
Jordan is famed for its ancient past but its present is pretty darn compelling, too. The natural and man-made wonders of Petra and Wadi Rum have been drawing travellers here for ages, but the rough-hewn grandeur of Jordan has remained a secret known only to the boldest of thrill-seekers. Trek the rocky hills to isolated villages along the trails near Ajloun, hike down canyons towards the Dead Sea, and discover the Dana Biosphere Reserve. See for yourself why Jordan is a secret we just couldn’t keep to ourselves any longer.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/‘Ajlūn
Day 3: ‘Ajlūn/Dead Sea
Day 4: Dead Sea/Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 7: Wadi Rum/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (5 nts), tented camp (1 nt), cabin in winter or bungalow in summer (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD160-210 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, 4x4, bike, hike, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Bike tour and Lunch, Jordan Valley Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum. Petra guided tour. Little Petra visit. Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion. Trekking Ajloun Reserve. Trekking Dana Nature Reserve. Canyoneering. Dead Sea visit. Entrance fees in all included tours. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Bike tour and Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Petra guided tour
- Little Petra visit
- Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion
- Trekking Ajloun Reserve
- Trekking Dana Nature Reserve
- Dead Sea visit
- Entrance fees in all included tours
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.