- Discover the lowest point on Earth and float in the waters of the Dead Sea
- Take a tour of Jerash, one of the best-preserved Roman cities in the world
- Explore the ancient Nabatean city of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Follow in the Lawrence of Arabia’s footsteps traveling through Wadi Rum
Follow in the footsteps of the Lawrence of Arabia with this 8-day small-group tour of Jordan. Begin your journey in Amman, the famous capital where you will visit plenty of modern and historic attractions such as the Roman Theater and the Folklore Museums. Take a trip to the Dead Sea to discover the lowest point on Earth and float without trying! Travel to Pella through the Jordan Valley and reach the see the Sea of Galilee. Explore Jerash, one of the most famous tourist destinations in Jordan boasting over 6,500 years of history. Discover Madaba, the City of Mosaics and explore Mount Nebo, the burial ground of Moses. Visit the famous red rose city of Petra where you will see the Qasr Bint Pharaon and the Temple of the Winged Lion before you travel through the Wadi Rum on a scenic jeep ride and search for Bedouin tribes in the desert. Your tour of Jordan will end with a trip back to Amman.
Day 1: Amman Arrival
Day 2: Amman
Day 3: Amman
Day 4: Jerash - Ajloun
Day 5: Madaba - Petra
Day 6: Petra
Day 7: Amman - Departure
- 06 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 1 local dinner
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation by AC vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking escort/guide
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Assistance with immigration and customs formalities
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Lawrence tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 December 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Lawrence tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Lawrence tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.