- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Gaze in awe at the towering windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky on your way to a premium Bedouin camp.
- The unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea is like nothing else. Venture to the coastline and enjoy a night in its midst, perhaps taking a swim in the salty waters with your small group.
- Experience for yourself some of the world’s most renowned religious sites – the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Nativity, Via Dolorosa and the Western Wall.
- Get a local perspective of daily life at dinner with a Christian family, and meet a local Rabbi to gain a better understanding of the Israel–Palestine conflict and its progress towards peace.
To explore the lands of Jordan and Israel and the Palestinian Territories is to come face to face with various epochs of history. Jordan’s capital, Amman, and its central Roman theatre remind us of the glories of that great empire. Mysterious Petra appears out of nowhere – a remarkable rose-coloured city hewn from the sandstone cliffs by Nabataean people. And there is Jerusalem – one of history’s great cities and a holy site for many of the world’s religions. The Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Temple Mount – it’s all in one place. Discover all of these cultural hotspots with the guidance of local leaders, staying in premium accommodation and appreciating authentic experiences. This is the heart of the Middle East, loud and proud.
Wadi Rum – Petra
Petra – Dead Sea
Dead Sea – Madaba – Amman
- Comfortable hotel (11 nights), Luxury Desert Camp (1 night - Jordan Feature Stay) Guesthouse (1 night - Bethlehem Feature Stay)
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- 4WD vehicle , Boat , Bus , Camel , Jeep , Private aircon bus , Public aircon coach
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Dana - Ancient Village Visit
- Dead Sea - Visit Including Dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Mt Nebo visit
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Old City walking tour
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jerusalem - Local Family Dinner
- Qumran - Archaeological site visit
- Masada - Dead Sea & Fortress visit
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a local rabbi
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane & Basilica of the Agony
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Museum
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Tiberias - Church of the Multiplication
- Tiberias - Sea of Galilee boat ride
- Capernaum - St Peter's Church
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Haifa - Bahai Gardens view & photo stop
- Acre - Knights of St John Complex
- Caesarea - Roman ruins
- Tel Aviv - Hummus Tasting
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 187+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There is a lot of walking, especially in Petra and Wadi Rum, so please bring comfortable shoes and a hat to make the most of your time at the sites.
- In Wadi Rum, you will stay in permanent Bedouin style tents with modern ensuite bathroom facilities. Tents are complete with comfortable king-size or twin beds, a Bedouin sofa, mirrors, lamps, and all bedding.
- During your trip you will visit numerous religious sites. You will need to bring clothes that cover the arms and legs. A light scarf is a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot. Your leader will be able to advise when such clothing is necessary.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period. In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
- Sites in Israel can get congested during peak travel periods with large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Israel and the Palestinian Territories, as the winter months (December– February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight. Snowfall around these areas is also common. Regardless of which month you plan to travel, be sure to pack clothes that will prepare you for varying temperatures as they can differ quite dramatically (10 degrees or more) from one side to another.
- Israel and The Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
- The border crossing between Jordan and Israel and the Palestinian Territories will be unescorted; however, you will be met by a border representative who will help you to complete your formalities. It can be a busy border with some delays. Once you exit on the Israel and the Palestinian Territories side you will be met by a Peregrine representative who will drive you to your hotel in Jerusalem.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
The Intrepid Foundation