- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Explore the ancient archeological city Petra, famed UNESCO site
- Float in the therapeutic salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Jeep tour in the Wadi Rum Desert and overnight in a Bedouin camp
- Visit Amman, Jordan's capital
Kickstart the trip with a sightseeing tour of the beautiful capital city of Amman. See its citadel as well as a Roman amphitheater and downtown souks. Head to the magnificent city of Petra to see all of its wonders. Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari in Wadi Rum and make your way to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea.
Please note that a tour guide is not included in this tour. However, you will have an English-speaking driver traveling with you. Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman city tour - Jerash - Ajloun - Amman
Day 3: Amman - Madaba - Nebo - Petra
Day 4: Petra - Wadi Rum
Day 5: Wadi Rum - Dead Sea
Day 6: Airport and end of tour
- 5 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner
- Overnight accommodation at hotels for 4 nights on BB basis (bed and breakfast) + 1 night in Wadi Rum on HB basis (breakfast and dinner)
- Private transfers in a medium size car with experienced English speaking driver (the driver is not a guide)
- Small bottle of water daily in the car
- Wifi in the car (depending on network connectivity)
- 2 hour jeep tour
- Petra by night
- Dinner with a local family
- Any other expense of personal nature, e.g. Tel. calls, laundry, drinks, etc.
- Insurance of any kind
- Entrance fees to sites
- Visa to Jordan
- PCR testing if required
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.