- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Jerash Roman ruins
- Kerak Crusader Castle
- Drive the King's Highway
- Wadi Rum jeep safari and camel ride included
This family tour to Jordan combines time at some of Jordan's most important historical sites with some more fun activities for the children. Jordan has so much to offer the adventurous family and this tour is a good mix of interesting historical sites, spectacular landscapes and fun activities such as snorkelling in the Red Sea, a 4x4 desert jeep safari, desert camel rides, and a dip/float in the Dead Sea. Group sizes are small and our guides are used to dealing with children so you'll get the best experience possible. You can also book this tour privately.
Starting your tour in Amman, we first take a trip north to the ancient Roman remains at Jerash before we return to Amman to visit the fun and interactive Children's Museum. Tthen we drive the King's Highway south towards Petra, stopping en-route at Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the stunning crusader Castle at Kerak. At Petra you will enjoy a full day guided tour of the site and there is the option to return in the evening to see Petra by candlelight. Leaving Petra behind we head out into the desert at Wadi Rum for a night it a Bedouin camp and a chance to enjoy the spectacular desert landscape on a 4x4 jeep safari. A change of pace now as we reach the Red Sea at Aqaba where you can relax on the beach, by the pool in your 5-star resort, or enjoy some snorkelling over the coral reefs. Heading back to Amman we stop off at the Dead Sea for a dip in the salty water. Our ends back in Amman with a transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Day 1 : Arrive in Amman, transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Jerash tour, Amman Children's Museum
Day 3 : Drive the King's Highway to Petra
Day 4 : Petra, full day
Day 5 : Wadi Rum jeep safari, sunset camel ride, Bedouin camp
Day 6 : Aqaba, free time by the Red Sea
Day 7 : Drive to Amman via the Dead Sea
Day 8 : Amman, tour ends
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary in 3 to 5-star hotels and Bedouin desert camp
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of an English speaking tour leader/driver throughout
- Specialist local guides in Jerash and Petra
- 4x4 jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- All bedding in Wadi Rum camp
- Entrance fees (worth approx. US$110)
- International flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (currently waived for most nationalities)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Hotel gala dinner supplements if applicable (24 & 31 Dec)
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.