- Deserts and canyons
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gaze in awe at the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through the desert to a premium Bedouin camp and get to know the customs and cultures of this community before spending the night under a starry sky in your traditional accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Be treated to traditional Bedouin cooking, like a zarb – a mouthwatering barbecue of chicken, lamb, and vegetables slowcooked in an underground pit – among other Jordanian favourites on your trip.
Take an inspiring Middle Eastern journey through majestic Jordan on an eight-day Peregrine adventure to its acclaimed sights. 4WD through the sweeping sands and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, discover the larger-than-life facades of Petra on a guided tour and face the ancient Roman ruins in Jerash. On a round-trip journey from up-and-coming capital Amman and with unique accommodation along the way – including a premium Bedouin camping experience – Jordan no doubt proves itself as a destination with a long colourful history and deep-rooted traditions.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Wadi Rum – Petra
Petra – Dead Sea
Dead Sea – Madaba – Amman
- Comfortable hotel (6 nights), Desert camp ( Feature Stay 1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Jeep , Private aircon bus
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Dana - Ancient Village Visit
- Dead Sea - Visit Including Dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Mt Nebo visit
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 January 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip can be enjoyed by just about anyone with a reasonable level of fitness. There is a lot of walking in open areas, especially in Petra and Wadi Rum, so please bring comfortable shoes and a hat to make the most of your time at the sites.
- The weather can be quite cool in winter, so pack layers of clothing to deal with the varying temperatures.
- In Wadi Rum, you will stay in permanent Bedouin style tents with modern ensuite bathroom facilities. Tents are complete with comfortable king-size or twin beds, a Bedouin sofa, mirrors, lamps, and all bedding.
- In 2021, Ramadan will take place from 12 April to 11 May. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience. However, some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers