- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel back in time at the ancient cities of Jerash and Petra
- Discover the stunning valley of Wadi Rum and the beaches of Aqaba
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a traditional Bedouin camp
Travel through all the highlights of Jordan on this complete 10-day experience. Discover the natural wonders of Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea, learn about ancient history at Petra and Jerash, immerse yourself in local tradition at a Bedouin camp, and spend a couple days unwinding on the beaches of Aqaba on this unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman, Jordan
Day 3: Amman-Bedouin Camp, Jordan
Day 4: Petra, Jordan
Day 5: Petra, Jordan
Day 6: Petra-Wadi Rum, Jordan
Day 7: Wadi Rum-Aqaba, Jordan
Day 8: Wadi Rum-Aqaba, Jordan
Day 9: Aqaba-Dead Sea-Amman, Jordan
Day 10: Amman, Jordan
- 9 nights in budget, 3-star or 4-star hotel, Bedouin camp and tents
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfer & Transport in private A/C vehicle
- Amman airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Tours and site visits
- Amman & Jerash tour
- Madaba, Mt. Nebo & Karak visits
- Petra tour (with 2-day pass)
- Wadi Rum jeep tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Local guide (may not speak English if there are less than 5 passengers)
- English speaking guide ONLY IF more than 5 passengers on tour
- Dead Sea visit with entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- English Speaking guide throughout the tour for less than 5PAX
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 129 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 734 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.