- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Travel back in time at the ancient cities of Jerash and Petra
- Discover the stunning valley of Wadi Rum and the beaches of Aqaba
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a traditional Bedouin camp
Travel through all the highlights of Jordan on this complete 10-day experience. Discover the natural wonders of Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea, learn about ancient history at Petra and Jerash, immerse yourself in local tradition at a Bedouin camp, and spend a couple days unwinding on the beaches of Aqaba on this unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman, Jordan
Day 3: Amman-Bedouin Camp, Jordan
Day 4: Petra, Jordan
Day 5: Petra, Jordan
Day 6: Petra-Wadi Rum, Jordan
Day 7: Wadi Rum-Aqaba, Jordan
Day 8: Wadi Rum-Aqaba, Jordan
Day 9: Aqaba-Dead Sea-Amman, Jordan
Day 10: Amman, Jordan
- 9 nights in budget, 3-star or 4-star hotel, Bedouin camp and tents
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfer & Transport in private A/C vehicle
- Amman airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Local guide (may not speak English if there are less than 5 passengers)
- English speaking guide ONLY IF more than 5 passengers on tour
- Tours and site visits
- Amman & Jerash tour
- Madaba, Mt. Nebo & Karak visits
- Petra tour (with 2-day pass)
- Wadi Rum jeep tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Dead Sea visit with entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- English Speaking guide throughout the tour for less than 5PAX
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 129 today.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Explorer 10D/9N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols