- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour of the ancient cities of Jerash and Petra
- Spend two nights in a traditional Bedouin camp
- Explore the magnificent desert landscape of Wadi Rum
Hike the back trail into Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world, walk among Roman ruins in Jerash and see the ancient city of Amman on a 5-day tour. Spend two nights camping with a Bedouin nomad tribe and discover the Wadi Rum desert..
Day 1: Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman-Jerash-Beida, Jordan
Day 3: Beida-Petra-Beida, Jordan
Day 4: Beida-Wadi Rum-Rum Village-Amman, Jordan
Day 5: Amman, Jordan
- 2N Amman budget, 3 or 4 stars hotel
- 2N Beida Bedouin Camp
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Amman airport pick-up and drop-off
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Jerash & Amman Tour
- Petra back trail hike & ruins tour
- Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Local guide in Jerash
- Licensed local hiking guide in Petra
- English speaking guides for groups of 5 or more
- Other meals/drinks
- Jordan visa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Licensed English speaking guide for small groups (1-4 People)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76 today.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Experience 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
This itinerary should be taken as a general guide only. We're continually improving these tours, and it's possible we will adjust the itinerary to take advantage of new opportunities or to avoid adverse weather or difficulties with transportation.