- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerash Visit one of the bestpreserved Roman provincial town in the world
- Madaba and Mount Nebo Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we travel in the footsteps of Moses
- Petra Spend two full days discovering the aweinspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Wadi Rum Camp overnight among the dunes and canyons of the desert that inspired Lawrence of Arabia
Discover the rugged beauty, delicious food and rich heritage of Jordan. Explore Petra in depth, sleep like a Bedouin in Wadi Rum and float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea; the lowest point on earth. Mount Nebo - Learn about Jordan's biblical heritage as we travel in the footsteps of Moses Petra - Spend two full days discovering the historic and remarkable 'Rose Red City' Wadi Rum - Eat a traditional Bedouin barbeque, sit around the camp fire and sleep under a blanket of stars.
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : Guided visit to Roman Jerash; spend the afternoon exploring the Amman Citadel
Day 3 : Visit holy Mount Nebo and see Byzantine mosaics in Madaba before travelling to the 'rose city' of Petra
Day 4 : A full day to discover the magnificent archaeological site of Petra
Day 5 : Full free day to explore Petra; take the chance to trek up the Royal Tombs
Day 6 : Explore Wadi Rum desert by 4WD and camp in a Bedouin camp under the stars
Day 7 : Spend time by the Red Sea in Aqaba; an option to join a snorkelling trip
Day 8 : Visit the Dead Sea, the lowest point of Earth before travelling back to Amman
Day 9 : Trip ends in Amman
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Toledo Hotel (3 nights)
- Edom Hotel (3 nights)
- Muhammed Mutlak Wadi Rum Camp (1 night)
- My Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Camp Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.