- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Jerash Visit one of the bestpreserved Roman provincial town in the world
- Madaba and Mount Nebo Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we travel in the footsteps of Moses
- Petra Spend two full days discovering the aweinspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Wadi Rum Camp overnight among the dunes and canyons of the desert that inspired Lawrence of Arabia
Discover the rugged beauty, delicious food and rich heritage of Jordan. Explore Petra in depth, sleep like a Bedouin in Wadi Rum and float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea; the lowest point on earth. Mount Nebo - Learn about Jordan's biblical heritage as we travel in the footsteps of Moses Petra - Spend two full days discovering the historic and remarkable 'Rose Red City' Wadi Rum - Eat a traditional Bedouin barbeque, sit around the camp fire and sleep under a blanket of stars.
Sami is a credit to your organisation! ”
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : Visit Roman Jerash and mosaic-clad Madaba
Day 3 : To Petra; explore Shobak and Kerak Castles en route
Day 4 : Explore the magnificent 'rose-red city' of Petra
Day 5 : In Petra; chance to trek up the Royal Tombs
Day 6 : Four wheel drive adventure in the Wadi Rum desert
Day 7 : Free time in Aqaba; chance to snorkel in the Red Sea
Day 8 : Float on the Dead Sea before heading back to Amman
Day 9 : Trip ends in Amman
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple tented camp
- 1 night premium hotel
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Cameleers, Camp Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 71 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 135 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.