- Desert safaris
- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Visit the 'rose red city' of Petra
- Experience the hospitality of a Jordanian family
- Enjoy hiking in the Dana Nature Reserve
- Explore Wadi Rum during a camel ride
See the Roman forum and a colonnaded street dating back to the time to the Romans in Jerash, the best surviving example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. Explore the 'rose-red city' of Petra with your tour guide and see its Treasury.
Along with the cultural and architecture highlights of Jordan, this trip will also cover its natural landmarks. Enjoy hiking in Dana Nature Reserve with locals and ride a camel in Wadi Rum. See the diversified landscape of both these places and learn more about the people.
End your trip with a relaxing stay at a Dead Sea hotel. This trip starts and ends in Amman airport. Traveling with you during this trip will be your English-speaking driver and you will meet local tour guides in Jerash, Dana, Petra and Wadi Rum.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Amman Airport arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Amman city tour – Madaba – Mt Nebo – Amman hotel
Day 3: Amman – Jerash (lunch local family ) – Ajloun Castle –Amman
Day 4: Amman – Dana Nature Reserve – Little Petra – Petra
Day 5: Explore Petra during a walking tour & transfer to Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum camel and jeep ride & transfer to Dead Sea hotel
Day 7: Leisure day at Dead Sea
Day 8: Dead Sea hotel – Amman Airport
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Meet & greet service Amman Airport
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on the first and the last day of the tour
- Transport during the tour in a private, air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- Three nights at a hotel in Amman
- One night hotel accommodation in Petra
- Two nights at a hotel at the Dead Sea
- One night stay at a camp in Wadi Rum with breakfast and dinner. The camp has private tents with a private bathroom
- An English-speaking local guide in Jerash for one hour
- An English-speaking local guide in Dana for two hours
- An English-speaking, local guide in Petra for two and a half hours
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- 90-minute camel ride and four hours of jeep ride with a Bedouin guide in Wadi Rum
- A mineral water bottle and WiFi on board our vehicle (excluding the jeep)
- Supplement for Martian/Bubble
- International/domestic airfare
- Travel insurance.
- Jordan entry visa JD40 (equivalent to USD60) per person. Visas can be arranged for non-restricted nationalities on arrival. We require passport details in advance for the visa procedure
- Meals and beverage not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Additional horse-drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Spa treatment at Dead Sea
- Tips & portage charges
- Mandatory New Year's gala dinner supplement
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOfficial checkin time at the hotels is 15:00 while the check out time is 12:00 noon. Please note that we cannot guarantee your stay in the hotels mentioned on the itinerary although we will try our best to ensure that you get these hotels. In case we are unable to book your stay at any of these hotels, we will look for a similar alternative and let you know. Breakfast at hotels is served in the main restaurant. Your driver will only offer his service as per the tour itinerary. He will not be at your disposal 24/7. Jeeps and other 4x4 vehicles in Wadi Rum are old (without A/C and seat belts) and belong to the local Bedouin association. Please bring comfortable walking shoes and carry a backpack for camera and daily necessities. To respect the local culture, please wear outfits covering shoulders and knees. This dress code does not apply during your stay at a Dead Sea hotel though. The price of this tour for solo travelers includes single room accommodation. The prices for two or more travelers are based on sharing double/twin or triple room. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.