- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Discover the incredible history and nature of Jordan
- Stay in a Bedouin camp & tour the ancient city of Petra
- Float in the therapeutic waters of the famous Dead Sea
Travel back in time to discover the ancient history of Jordan and the Holy Land. Stay in a traditional Bedouin camp, tour the city of Petra carved into red cliffs and float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea on this unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Amman, Jordan
Day 2: Amman, Beida, Jordan
Day 3: Beida - Petra - Beida, Jordan
Day 4: Dead Sea, Jordan
Day 5: Dead sea - Amman, Jordan
- 2 nights in Hotel, 2 nights in Bedouin camp
- 1N Amman 3
- 2N Beida Bedouin Camp
- 1N Dead Sea 4
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Local guide (may not speak English if there are less than 5 passengers)
- English speaking guide ONLY IF more than 5 passengers on tour
- 1 day entrance fee to Petra
- Entrance to St. George Church in Madaba
- Mt. Nebo, & Karak Crusaders Castle
- Day at the Dead Sea
- Full Day Tour of Petra Including - Private English-Speaking Guide For 5 Passengers +
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Licensed English Speaking Guide For 1 to 4 Passengers
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Caravan Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan Caravan Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Caravan Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols