- duration 15 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
Combine the religious wonders of Israel with the desert landscapes and Roman relics of Jordan for a wonderfully enlightening escapade.
Immerse yourself into the sanctity of the Holy City of Jerusalem as you walk the land trodden by enlightened souls and experience the wonderful contrast of Israel in bustling Tel Aviv with its glistening beaches and glorious skyline. In Jordan, give in to the ethereal beauty of Wadi Rum as you gaze at astonishingly clear night skies from Martian tents. Gape in wonder at the towering Treasury of Petra and float in the hypersaline waters of the Dead Sea.
Day 1 : Amman
Day 2 : Amman
Day 3 : Amman > Wadi Rum
Day 4 : Wadi Rum > Petra
Day 5 : Petra
Day 6 : Petra > Dead Sea
Day 7 : Dead Sea
Day 8 : Dead Sea > Tel Aviv
Day 9 : Tel Aviv
Day 10 : Tel Aviv - Sea of Galilee
Day 11 : Sea of Galilee
Day 12 : Sea of Galilee > Jerusalem
Day 13 : Jerusalem
Day 14 : Jerusalem
Day 15 : Jerusalem > Amman
- Enjoy a gourmet chef-prepared traditional Shabbat dinner at an elegant home of American immigrants to Israel in Jerusalem
- 27 meals – 14 breakfasts (B), 4 lunches (L) and 9 dinners (D)
- All internal flights
- Return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Fully escorted by a handpicked Scenic Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Stay at the Martian tents in Wadi Rum and gaze at the star-filled desert sky, as you recline on your comfortable bed
- Learn the secrets of Israeli cuisine during a cooking class in a picturesque 200-year-old house
- Explore 5000 years of cultural treasures at the Israel Museum Jerusalem and Art Garden designed by Isamu Noguchi
- Group sizes of no more than 34 guests
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 8 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 3 Scenic Sundowners events
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan & Israel Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Israel Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 May 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Israel Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Israel Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.