- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Shopping and Markets
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-9783
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy lunch with a Druze family.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Spend the night in a Bedouin camp.
- Enjoy a 4x4 excursion.
- Visit the historic Madaba mosaics
History. Religion. Adventure. Beauty. This tour highlights all of the above and more during a two-week exploration of Israel and Jordan. Use the present to connect with the past as you explore some of the best Roman ruins outside of Italy. Swim in the Dead Sea, take in Petra’s fascinating history, ride through the desert on a 4x4, and spend the night at a Bedouin camp. In 15 days you’ll travel through thousands of years of history. Daunting? Maybe. Life-changing? Definitely.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 3: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
Day 8: Amman/Tel Aviv
Day 9: Tel Aviv/Haifa
Day 10: Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee
Day 11: Galilee/Jericho
Day 12: Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem
Day 13: Jerusalem
Day 14: Jerusalem
Day 15: Jerusalem
- Hotels (13 nts), desert camps (1nt, Bedouin-style camp)
14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4, pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Lunch, Jordan Valley Your G for Good Moment: Domari Society Visit, Jerusalem Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village. Tel Aviv Old Port of Jaffa. Akko, Nazareth and Bethlehem visits. Sea of Galilee tour. Guided tour of of Masada. Jerusalem sightseeing including Al Aqsa, the Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher Church. Jerash guided tour. Dead Sea visit. Madaba mosaics tour. Mt Nebo. Karak Castle tour. Petra guided tour. Wadi Rum jeep excursion. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your G for Good Moment: Domari Society Visit, Jerusalem
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village
- Tel Aviv Old Port of Jaffa
- Akko, Nazareth and Bethlehem visits
- Sea of Galilee tour
- Guided tour of of Masada
- Jerusalem sightseeing including Al Aqsa, the Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher Church
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Madaba mosaics tour
- Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Amman and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Israel Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.