- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy lunch with a Druze family.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Spend the night in a Bedouin camp.
- Enjoy a 4x4 excursion.
History. Religion. Adventure. Beauty. This tour highlights all of the above and more during a two-week exploration of Israel and Jordan. Use the present to connect with the past as you explore some of the best Roman ruins outside of Italy. Swim in the Dead Sea, take in Petra’s fascinating history, ride through the desert on a 4x4, and spend the night at a Bedouin camp. In 15 days you’ll travel through thousands of years of history. Daunting? Maybe. Life-changing? Definitely.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 3: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
Day 8: Amman/Tel Aviv
Day 9: Tel Aviv/Haifa
Day 10: Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee
Day 11: Galilee/Jericho
Day 12: Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem
Day 13: Jerusalem
Day 14: Jerusalem
Day 15: Jerusalem
- Hotels (13 nts), desert camps (1nt, Bedouin-style camp)
14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4, pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your G for Good Moment: Domari Society Visit, Jerusalem
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village
- Tel Aviv Old Port of Jaffa
- Akko, Nazareth and Bethlehem visits
- Sea of Galilee tour
- Guided tour of of Masada
- Jerusalem sightseeing including Al Aqsa, the Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher Church
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Madaba mosaics tour
- Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Amman and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 136 today.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Israel Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.