- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Shopping and Markets
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 15
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Enjoy lunch with a Druze family.
- Swim in the Dead Sea.
- Spend the night in a Bedouin camp.
- Enjoy a 4x4 excursion.
- Visit the historic Madaba mosaics
History. Religion. Adventure. Beauty. This tour highlights all of the above and more during a two-week exploration of Israel and Jordan. Use the present to connect with the past as you explore some of the best Roman ruins outside of Italy. Swim in the Dead Sea, take in Petra’s fascinating history, ride through the desert on a 4x4, and spend the night at a Bedouin camp. In 15 days you’ll travel through thousands of years of history. Daunting? Maybe. Life-changing? Definitely.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 3: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
Day 8: Amman/Jerusalem
Day 9: Jerusalem
Day 10: Jerusalem/Negev Desert
Day 11: Negev/Dead Sea/Jericho
Day 12: Jericho/Galilee
Day 13: Galilee/Nazareth
Day 14: Nazareth/Tel Aviv
Day 15: Tel Aviv
- Hotels (12 nts), desert camps (2nts, Bedouin-style camps)
14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4, pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight
- Wadi Rum
- Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch
- Isfiya Druze Village
- Tel Aviv city tour including Old Port of Jaffa
- Nazareth and Bethlehem visits
- Sea of Galilee and Golan Heights tours
- Guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Masada
- Jerusalem sightseeing including the Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher Church
- Jerash entrance and guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Madaba mosaics guided tour
- Mt Nebo entrance
- Karak Castle guided tour
- Petra day pass and local guide
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- Any international flights to Amman and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155 today.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Israel Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Israel Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.