- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Madaba
- Visit Mt Nebo
- Visit Karak Castle
- Orientation tour of Petra
Is this tip for you? HOLY. BREATHTAKING. INCOMPARABLE Fiery desert landscapes to world-class wreck diving. Ancient stone facades to churches built on grave of the big man himself. Floating weightlessly on the surface of the Dead Sea to partying with the best in lively Tel Aviv....it's hard to know what to expect from these two incredibly diverse countries except the fact that they EXCEEED expectations in every. single. way. Ready to see why?
Day 1 : Amman, Jordan
Day 2 : Amman to Petra via Madaba, Mt Nebo and Karak
Day 3 : Petra
Day 4 : Petra to Wadi Rum
Day 5 : Wadi Rum to Aqaba
Day 6 : Aqaba to Amman via the Dead Sea
Day 7 : Amman to Jerusalem, Israel via Jerash
Day 8 : Jerusalem
Day 9 : Jerusalem to Tel Aviv via Bethlehem
Day 10 : Tel Aviv
- 6 nights in hotels (twin-share)
- 2 nights in hostels (twin-share)
- 1 night in a Bedouin desert camp (twin-share)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned minibus or coach
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Dinner with a local family in Petra: from 20 USD
- Petra by Night tour: from 25 USD
- Camel ride in Wadi Rum: from 20 USD
- Diving in Aqaba from: prices available locally
- Snorkelling in Aqaba: from 25 USD
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan & Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.