- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra explore this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Dead Sea bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Mt Nebo take in the incredible panoramic views across the Promised Land
Step back in time exploring the incredible archaeological treasures of Jordan and Egypt on this 15 day tour. Discover two Wonders of the World, watch an incredible sunset over the Wadi Rum desert and go felucca sailing down the River Nile.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Amman
Day: 3 Amman City tour & Karak Castle
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Cairo
Day: 8 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 9 Luxor
Day: 10 Luxor
Day: 11 Felucca Cruise
Day: 12 Felucca Cruise
Day: 13 Kom Ombo & Luxor Temple
Day: 14 Cairo
Day: 15 Cairo
- 5 nights 3 star hotels in Jordan and 5 nights 3-4 star hotels in Egypt
- 2 nights aboard a traditional felucca (open deck)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1, day 7 and day 15
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide and an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 1 night Wadi Rum Desert Camp
- 1 overnight train: Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Economy flight: Amman to Cairo
- Touring - Amman, Petra, Karak, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Mt Nebo, Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Aswan and Kom Ombo
- 4x4 desert safari across the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Excursion to the Dead Sea
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for your tour guides in Jordan and Egypt. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your tour guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$220-240pp, paid in local currency
- Local payment - GBP£150pp (or USD equivalent)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Felucca Explorer - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Felucca Explorer - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Felucca Explorer - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.