- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Shopping and markets
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Church of St. George
- Panoramic Views
- Wadi al Mujib
This 13 day tour, starts from Amman, Jordan, and ends at Cairo, Egypt. This comprehensive budget tour takes in all the main sights in Jordan and Egypt including Petra, Jerash, the Dead Sea and Wadi Rum in Jordan, the Pyramids & Sphinx, Philae & Karnak temples, the Valley of the Kings.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak Castle
Day 3: Petra, Wadi Rum Bedouin camp
Day 4: Wadi Rum jeep safari, Dead Sea swim
Day 5: Amman, Jerash
Day 6: Amman, Cairo
Day 7: Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum
Day 8: Luxor to Aswan
Day 9: Aswan, Philae Temple, Felucca sailing
Day 10: Felucca sailing, Luxor, Karnak temple
Day 11: Luxor
Day 12: Dendara and Abydos, to Cairo
Day 13: Cairo, free day
- 3 Overnight Amman at Guest House Amman Hotel / Rum Art Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Petra at Edom Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Wadi Rum at Wadi Rum Bedouin Desert Camp (Desert Camp)
- 2 Overnight Cairo at Zayed Hotel (3 star)
- 3 Overnight Luxor at Eatabe Luxor Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Aswan at Arti Ka Nubian Guest House (Guest House)
- 1 Overnight On the Nile at Felucca (Felucca)
- 12 breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- International flight between Amman and Cairo
- Professional English-speaking tour guide/ Egyptologist for all sightseeing tours in Egypt
- Professional English-speaking guide in Jordan
- 4 x 4 Desert Jeep Safari
- Entrance to Dead Sea beach with towel & showers
- Egypt Tipping kitty (allow US$45)
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Egypt on a Budget Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Egypt on a Budget Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Egypt on a Budget Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Egypt on a Budget Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 40.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. Child Discount : Age 8 - 11 sharing room with 2 full paying adults pays 25% and child will have a fold up bed.
6. Jordan visas are available on arrival for JD 40. As entrance fees are not included in this tour, we strongly recommend purchasing a Jordan Pass in advance. This provides a free visa, a package of entrance fees, and digital brochures to sites visited. Cost JD 70 (approx. USD 99) from https://www.jordanpass.jo/Contents/Prices.aspx
7. Wadi Rum Desert Camp has hared bathroom & toilet facilities. Upgrades to en-suite tents available and dependent on availabilty.
8. The Amman-Cairo flight is left out of the set tour price as it is often more cost effective for you to include this flight as part of your main international flight ticket. We are happy to book all your international flights, just this Amman-Cairo flight, or none of them at all, whichever works best for you. Direct flights are available with both Egypt Air and Royal Jordanian Airlines. You can fly at any time during the day - all transfers in Amman and Cairo are included. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.