- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Marvel at the wonders of Jordan and Egypt on a cultural adventure.
Explore Jordan’s rich history including the ruins of Jerash and Ajloun. Camp overnight in the desert of Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea. Be awestruck by the Red Rose City of Petra before heading to bustling markets of Cairo. Cruise along the Nile from Aswan to Luxor in a 5 star Nile Cruiser. Soak up the Egyptian history as you discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel and more.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 6: Amman City Tour
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 9: Luxor, Aswan
Day 10: Aswan, Nile Cruise
Day 11: Nile Cruise
Day 12: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Cairo
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 , 4 star hotels and Nile Cruiser in Egypt, 4 , 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep ( Wadi Rum ) , International flight between Jordan and Egypt
- From the Airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 and departure transfer on last day of the tour.
- International Flight between Amman and Cairo.
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93 today.
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 05 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.