- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Marvel at the wonders of Jordan and Egypt on a cultural adventure.
Explore Jordan’s rich history including the ruins of Jerash and Ajloun. Camp overnight in the desert of Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea. Be awestruck by the Red Rose City of Petra before heading to bustling markets of Cairo. Cruise along the Nile from Aswan to Luxor in a 5 star Nile Cruiser. Soak up the Egyptian history as you discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel and more.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Nile Cruise
Day 10: Aswan, Nile Cruise
Day 11: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Luxor
Day 12: Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Nile Cruise in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C bus or mini-bus, Nile Cruise, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight from Jordan to Egypt
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Arrival and departure airport transfers on the entire trip.
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Egypt by Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.