- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Embark on a unforgettable experience on this Jordan and Egypt tour!
Start your tour in Amman, Jordan’s capital and one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. Take in the ruins of Ajloun and Jerash before venturing to your desert camp at Wadi Rum. Discover the world heritage city of Petra and float in the Dead Sea. Sail your traditional felucca down the Nile and see the wonders of Egypt including the Giza pyramids, Luxor and Aswan.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight )
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Aswan
Day 10: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 11: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Felucca in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight between Jordan & Egypt
- Arrival and departure airport transfers on the entire trip.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan & Egypt by Felucca tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan & Egypt by Felucca tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan & Egypt by Felucca tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan & Egypt by Felucca tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.