- City sightseeing
- Classes and workshops
- Art and architecture
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- SIGHTSEEING TOUR with a Local Specialist in Amman
- VIEW the Roman amphitheatre and Citadel in Amman, Moses' Promised Land on Mount Nebo and the mosaic map of the Holy Land at Madaba
- VISIT the GrecoRoman city at Jerash, the unique ancient city at Petra and the Crusader Fortress at Shobak and Wadi Rum
Caravans of spice traders and crusading Christian soldiers once crossed the dramatic desert landscapes of Jordan and you will too, journeying to the fabled 'rose red' Petra.
Day 1: Arrive Amman (2 Nights)
Day 2: Amman Jerash Amman
Day 3: Amman Petra (2 Nights)
Day 4: Petra Sightseeing
Day 5: Petra Amman Wadi Rum Dead Sea (2 Nights)
Day 6: Dead Sea
Day 7: Depart Amman
- 6 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 6 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers will be provided for guests who have provided Trafalgar with their flight details and are staying in an Amman hotel booked by Trafalgar.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan and Dead Sea Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan and Dead Sea Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jordan and Dead Sea Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan and Dead Sea Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.