- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the 'Lost City’ of Petra
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Guided tours of Amman and ancient Jerash
- Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion
Check out all the awesomeness Jordan has to offer on this ah-mazing Topdeck trip, starting and ending in Amman. Along the way, you’ll travel to the fabled 'Rose City' of Petra, stay in a desert camp in Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea. This value-for-money tour stays in quality accommodation, plus you’ll get an English-speaking local Trip Leader AND local guides in Petra and Jerash. Sound too good to be true? We know.
Day 1 : Amman
Day 2 : Amman to Petra
Day 3 : Petra
Day 4 : Petra to Wadi Rum via Little Petra
Day 5 : Wadi Rum to Aqaba
Day 6 : Aqaba to Amman
Day 7 : Amman including Jerash visit
Day 8 : Amman
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- 6 nights in hotels (twin-share)
- 1 night in a Bedouin desert camp (twin-share)
- Air-conditioned minibus or coach
- Awesome English-speaking Trip Leader
Petra - Jordan
Petra by Night tour: 25 USD
Dinner with a local family: 20 USD
Wadi Rum - Jordan
Camel ride: 20 USD
Aqaba - Jordan
Diving: Prices available locally
Glass bottom boat and snorkelling 50 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 40 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 27 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.