- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Madaba
- Visit Mt Nebo
- Visit Karak Castle
- Visit Little Petra
Check out all the awesomeness Jordan has to offer on this ah-mazing Topdeck trip - ticking off the likes of the fabled 'Rose City' of Petra, an authentic Bedouin desert camp and the famous Dead Sea. This value-for-money tour features stays in quality accommodation - plus you'll get an English-speaking local Trip Leader AND local guides in Petra and Jerash. Sound too good to be true? We know!
Day 1 : Amman, Jordan
Day 2 : Amman to Petra
Day 3 : Petra
Day 4 : Petra to Wadi Rum
Day 5 : Wadi Rum to Aqaba
Day 6 : Aqaba to Amman
Day 7 : Jerash
Day 8 : Amman
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- -6 nights in hotels (twin-share)
- 1 night in a Bedouin desert camp (twin-share)
- Air-conditioned minibus or coach
-'Petra by Night' tour: from 25 USD
-Camel ride: from 20 USD
-Diving in Aqaba: prices available locally
-Glass bottom boat ride and snorkelling in Aqaba: from 50 USD
-Dinner with a local family in Petra: from 20 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jordan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jordan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jordan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jordan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.