- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Maximum altitude 1854 meters
- Hike, climb, swim and slide across the Wadi Hidan canyon
- Cycle offroads through parts of the epic Jordan Bike Trail
- Explore the ancient and aweinspiring Treasury of Jordan
- Cruise along the coastline and relax ashore the Dead Sea
On this unique adventure across the legendary land, participate in multiple sports and mix adrenaline rushes with calming exploration. Canyon through Wadi Hidan – a volcanic valley with natural pools. Cycle the best parts of the brand-new Jordan Bike Trail. Visit Jordan’s most famous sites as well as its hidden gems. Summit Jabal Umm ad-Dami to admire the view of Jordan's highest peak.
Take a boat trip on the Red Sea and explore the beautiful seabed with scuba diving and snorkelling. To finally take the time to relax, swim and float in the famous Dead Sea. All along the way, make unforgettable encounters with locals.
Day 1: Amman arrival
Day 2: Amman - Canyon Hike - Dana Village
Day 3: Dana - Shobak - Cycling - Shobak - Little Petra
Day 4: Little Petra - Petra - Full Day Visit - Petra
Day 5: Petra - Cycling - Wadi Rum - Sunset Camel Ride
Day 6: Scale Um Ad-Dami, Jordan's highest peak
Day 7: Aqaba - Boat Ride - Dead Sea
Day 8: Dead Sea to Amman Airport & departure
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Free visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationalities (law is subject to change without notice)
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bike (Scott Aspect 740 27,5″) and helmet hire on cycling days
- Support cycling truck for cycling days
- Cycling guide / mechanic for cycling days
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Local hiking guide on day 2, 4 & 6
- Boat ride and opportunity to snorkel in Aqaba
- Private room single supplement
- Extra night
- Airport Pick-up
- Airport Drop off
- Tips for service providers (drivers, guides, biking crew/ hotel staff, etc.)
- Water with meals
- Alcohol drinks
- Personal expenses
- Any airfare
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationJordan Visa requirements Many nationalities can get a visa for Jordan at the airport or at the Sheikh Hussein crossing. However, the Allenby/King Hussein Bridge crossing and the Arava Boarder crossing do not issue visas. Visa requirements for Jordan are shown on the Jordan Tourism Board Website. The entry visa to Jordan is 40 JD, and must be paid in Jordanian Dinar. There are currency exchanges and an ATM at the ports of entry. Please refer to your itinerary for questions about visas as this has already been planned for by your travel specialist. Packing for your adventure You only need to carry your daypack with you on the tour. We will transport your overnight bag to each stop. We recommend you keep your day pack as light as possible, just to carry your water, camera and whatever else you want during the day. You will thank us later! Temperatures in Jordan can be hot and with little rain. In the months of November to March it can be very cool at night, particularly in the desert where night temperatures can drop to 5°C or less. Even in the hot months out in the desert, it can sometimes get cold at night.