- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
The vibrant Kingdom of Jordan is at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe with Nabataean tradesmen, Roman legionnaires, Muslim armies and Christian Crusaders all leaving their mark over the millennia.
Go in search of antiquity and the origins of faith as you travel through this remarkable country, from the ancient Roman city of Jerash to Bethany Beyond the Jordan, the site where Jesus was baptised. Marvel at intricate mosaics and lose yourself in the otherworldly beauty of the desert at Wadi Rum. And just when you thought you had your fill of ancient wonders, the first sight of the magnificent Treasury at Petra will leave you speechless.
Day 1 : Dead Sea
Day 2 : Dead Sea
Day 3 : Dead Sea > Wadi Rum
Day 4 : Wadi Rum > Petra
Day 5 : Petra
Day 6 : Petra > Amman
Day 7 : Amman
Day 8 : Amman
- 15 meals – 7 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L) and 5 dinners (D)
- Return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Expert Scenic Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Fully escorted small group land journey
- 1 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- Your choice of 3 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 2 Scenic Sundowners events
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- All porterage
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Kingdom of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 226+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Kingdom of Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2022, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Kingdom of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Kingdom of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.