- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem We tour the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa
- Dead Sea Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
- Masada Visit the fortress city of the Zealots of the First Revolt
- Wadi Rum Experience the desert with stunning rock formations and associations with Lawrence of Arabia
This trip takes in the fascinating history and cultural sites of both Jordan and Israel. Explore the desert landscapes of Negev and Wadi Rum, visit ancient sites, including Petra and Jerash, and learn about the Holy Land. Experience the desert - Sleep under the stars, taste a Bedouin Zarb and ride a camel in Wadi Rum Jerusalem - Discover the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa Dead Sea - Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
Day 1 : Join tour Amman
Day 2 : AM tour of Amman, then drive to Jerash and visit site
Day 3 : Dead Sea visit and travel to Petra with afternoon guided tour
Day 4 : Full day sight seeing in Petra
Day 5 : Drive to Wadi Rum; optional camel trek
Day 6 : Drive to coastal town of Aqaba
Day 7 : Cross into Israel; Ascend Masada by cable car for dramatic views over the desert and the Dead Sea
Day 8 : Visit Qumran National Park before spending the day exploring the ancient city of Jerusalem
Day 9 : Spend the morning exploring the old city of Jerusalem before an afternoon in Palestinian Bethlehem
Day 10 : Visit Yad Vashem the official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust
Day 11 : Trip ends in Jerusalem
- 10 Breakfast, 3 Dinner
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple tented camp
- 1 night premium hotel
- 1 night comfortable kibbutz
- 3 nights comfortable hostel
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Camp Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 104 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 197 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.