- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jerusalem We tour the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa
- Dead Sea Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
- Masada Visit the fortress city of the Zealots of the First Revolt
- Wadi Rum Experience the desert with stunning rock formations and associations with Lawrence of Arabia
This trip takes in the fascinating history and cultural sites of both Jordan and Israel. Explore the desert landscapes of Negev and Wadi Rum, visit ancient sites, including Petra and Jerash, and learn about the Holy Land.
Experience the desert - Sleep under the stars, taste a Bedouin Zarb and ride a camel in Wadi Rum
Jerusalem - Discover the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa
Dead Sea - Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : A morning tour of Amman before travelling to the ancient Roman site of Jerash for a guided tour
Day 3 : Float in the saline waters of the Dead Sea and travel to the 'rose city' of Petra
Day 4 : A full day to explore ancient Petra
Day 5 : Drive south to Wadi Rum for an optional camel trek and a night camping under the stars
Day 6 : Free time on the Red Sea coast in Aqaba with an opportunity to go snorkelling
Day 7 : Cross into Israel; Ascend Masada by cable car for dramatic views over the desert and the Dead Sea
Day 8 : Visit Qumran National Park before spending the day exploring the ancient city of Jerusalem
Day 9 : Spend the morning exploring the old city of Jerusalem before an afternoon in Palestinian Bethlehem
Day 10 : Visit Yad Vashem the official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust
Day 11 : Trip ends in Jerusalem
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Toledo Hotel (2 nights)
- Edom Hotel (2 nights)
- Muhammed Mutlak Wadi Rum Camp (1 night)
- My Hotel (1 night)
- Ein Gedi Hotel (1 night)
- Hotel Caesar Premier (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Camp Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Jordan and Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.