- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Explore ancient cities and crusader castles.
- Relax at the Dead Sea.
- Camp overnight in the desert.
- Visit the ancient rockcut city of Petra.
Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra's fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This eight-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of a country that's small in size, but big in adventure.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 3: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (6 nts), Bedouin desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4 pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Visit Madaba mosaics and Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle guided tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion
- Red Sea stay
- Entrance fees in all included tours
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 60 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 40 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.