- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See incredible views from the citadel in Amman on a city tour
- Visit Jerash, the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city
- See the incredible mosaics in Madaba
- Explore the ancient archeological city of Petra
Start in Amman and enjoy the included city tour of the capital. Then visit Jerash, one of the world's best preserved Roman provincial cities. A trip to Jordan wouldn't be complete without exploring Petra, the iconic archaeological town and one of the Seven World Wonders. Head south to the coast at Aqaba, with its stunning sea life. Spend a night in the desert, Wadi Rum, where you'll find complete silence and millions of stars. Relax at the Dead Sea, float in the salty waters or try out a pampering spa treatment.
Discover the best of Jordan together with us!
Day 1: Arrival in Amman
Day 2: Amman and Jerash
Day 3: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Karak
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Wadi Rum
Day 6: Aqaba
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Amman and departure
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary
- All activities and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.