- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 99
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-30613
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in Brazilian, English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Learn more about the Christian heritage of Jordan
- Drive through Kings’ Highway to visit the Moses Springs
- Travel to Mount Nebo, from where Moses gazed at the holy Land
- Discover the lost city of Petra
The major highlight of this trip is the Christian heritage of Jordan. Travel with us to see the place from where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died. Visit Bethany, a village that comes up five times in the New Testament, and drive south via the Kings’ Highway to visit the Moses Springs.
Also included is a trip to the legendary lost city of Petra. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Amman arrival
Day 2: Amman – Pella – Jabbok River – Umm Qais – Anjarah – Amman
Day 3: Amman – Seven Sleepers Cave – Umm Rasas – Madaba
Day 4: Madaba – Mount Nebo – Mukhait – Mukawir- Madaba
Day 5: Madaba – Bethany & Jordan River – Moses spring – Petra
Day 6: Explore Petra
Day 7: Petra – Wadi Arava – Lot’s Cave – Dead Sea – Amman
Day 8: Amman departure
- Meet & assist at airport in arrival and departure by English speaking coordinator/s
- Free visa ( If receive the full passport details in advance) - Depends on the nationality
- Transportation by new A/C vehicle ( Size and capacity according the group size)
- Accommodation in DBL/TWIN/ TRP at the mentioned hotels or similar according to the availability
- 8 Breakfasts
- Entrance fees for all the mentioned sites above
- A local English guide in Petra site for 1.30 hours ( Other languages are available - BUT limited)
- Dinner Supplement
- Single room supplement
- Personal activates or optional trips
- Any kind of tips
- Drinks if not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single room charges (single supplement) compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information* To guarantee a free collective visa (Non-restricted nationalities); we should receive the full passport details in advance ( Name, Passport number, date of issue & date of expiry) *Restricted nationalities; We need to apply for visa which take 14 - 21 working days ( Handing fees apply - Payable in case of acceptance and rejection) *Hotels are changeable according to the availability *Tips in Jordan is highly requested