- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- See the chiselled canyons and bloody orange sand of Wadi Rum
- Visit Amman, the heart of Jordan and its capital city
- Spend a night at the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site of Petra
Discover the deserted city of Petra, chiselled out of cliffs between which caravans once passed through, on the third day of the trip and spend the night under the stars at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum. You can take a quick look at the Nabatean inscription before heading back to the capital city. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
Please note that a tour guide is not included in this tour. However, you will have an English-speaking driver traveling with you. Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Queen Alia International Airport (Amman) – Madaba – Dead Sea
Day 2: Dead Sea – Karak – Dana – Little Petra – Petra
Day 3: Petra – Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum – Amman
Day 5: Amman – Jerash – Queen Alia International Airport
- Meals: 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Accommodation in hotels for 3 nights
- 1 night's accommodation in a Bedouin camp
- Pickup and drop-off transfer in an air-conditioned car with an English speaking driver. All transport as per the itinerary in air-conditioned, private car
- A two-hour jeep tour and one-hour camel ride in Wadi Rum
- Wifi in the car
- One small bottle of water per person every day
- Local Family dinner in Petra
- International flights
- Jordan visa
- Expense that are personal in nature, phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- Travel insurance
- Additional charges in case of delays
- A single supplement for solo travelers
- Tips to the driver
- Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- An English speaking tour guide (can be added at an additional cost)
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationEarly arrival recommended on Day 1 and late departure (in the evening) recommended on Day 5 The prices are based on traveling during the low season