- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
In 18 days discover this wonderful region filled with breath-taking monuments and unique cultures, while taking the least amount of time on the road. Journey from Amman, the bustling capital, to all the hidden gems and world-famous hotspots as Ajloun, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, and the crown jewel – Petra. Fly off to Cairo for the second, but no-less impressive, leg of the trip. Ride to Luxor to hop on your felucca and sail down to visit the many wonders along the Nile. Excurse to Dahab for a few days of de-stressing before flying back to Cairo.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajlun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 6: Amman City Tour
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight )
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 9: Luxor, Aswan
Day 10: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 11: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Cairo
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo, Nuwebia, Dahab
Day 16: Dahab
Day 17: Dahab
Day 18: Dahab, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels, Traditional Felucca Boat in Egypt and 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in Jordan.
- 17 breakfasts | 3 lunches | 4 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep ( Wadi Rum ) , International flight between Jordan and Egypt, Domestic Flight between Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo.
- From the Airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 and departure transfer on last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 87 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 75 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.