- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In 18 days discover this wonderful region filled with breath-taking monuments and unique cultures, while taking the least amount of time on the road. Journey from Amman, the bustling capital, to all the hidden gems and world-famous hotspots as Ajloun, Dead Sea, Wadi Rum, and the crown jewel – Petra. Fly off to Cairo for the second, but no-less impressive, leg of the trip. Ride to Luxor to hop on your felucca and sail down to visit the many wonders along the Nile. Excurse to Dahab for a few days of de-stressing before flying back to Cairo.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajlun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight )
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Aswan
Day 10: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 11: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo, Nuwebia, Dahab
Day 16: Dahab
Day 17: Dahab
Day 18: Dahab, Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Felucca in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 17 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight between Jordan & Egypt
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Arrival and departure transfers in Jordan and Egypt.
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fantastic Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.