- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Jerash.
- Traverse the desert by 4x4 and stay in a desert camp at Wadi Rum.
- Discover hidden secrets in Petra
Hit the highlights of Jordan in four action-packed days. View spectacular Wadi Rum by 4x4 before spending a night in the desert in the company of a local Bedouin tribe. Explore the magnificent red rock city of Petra and be amazed by the well-preserved Roman city of Jerash. Jordan has so much to offer!
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Wadi Rum
Day 3: Wadi Rum/Wādī Mūsá
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá/Amman
- Hotels (2 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
3 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4, walking.
- G Adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer).
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Jerash guided tour
- Ajloun Castle entrance
- Mt Nebo visit
- Dead Sea visit
- Petra guided tour
- All entrance fees
- Return transfers to/from Amman airport/city centre hotel
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Petra & Wadi Rum Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Petra & Wadi Rum Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Petra & Wadi Rum Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Petra & Wadi Rum Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.