- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gaze in awe at the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure and admire how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through Jordan’s desert to a premium Bedouin camp and get to know the customs and cultures of this community before spending the night under a starry sky in your traditional accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Immerse yourself in Omani cultural history as you wander among the exhibits of Muscat's Bait Zubair Museum.
Discover Jordan and Oman with Peregrine Adventures on a 14-day immersive travel experience. With the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash, Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. Crossing the Gulf to Oman, explore the capital of Muscat, drive along the coast to the fishing village of Barka, and crossing the rugged interiors to Nakhal and Al Hazm forts. Camp under the stars in Jordan and Oman’s deserts, interact with the nomadic Bedouin peoples and travel from city to coast on this enlightening Middle Eastern odyssey, all with knowledgeable local guides leading the way.
Wadi Rum – Petra
Petra – Dead Sea
Dead Sea – Madaba – Amman
Barka – Nakhal – Al Hazm – Muscat
Wadi Bani Khalid – Wahiba Sands
Ibra – Jabrin – Bahla – Nizwa
Misfah – Al Harma – Jabal Shams – Muscat
- Hotel (11 nights), Desert Camp (2 nights)
- 13 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- 4WD vehicle , Jeep , Private aircon bus , Public aircon coach
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Dana - Ancient Village Visit
- Dead Sea - Visit Including Dinner
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo - Mt Nebo visit
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Muscat - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Muscat - Jalali & Mirani Fort visit
- Muscat - Muttrah Souq visit
- Muscat - Bait Zubair Museum
- Muscat - Sidab Womens Corporation with Coffee
- Al Hazm - Fort visit
- Nakhal - Fort visit
- Misfat Al Abriyeen - Village visit
- Jebel Shams - Grand Canyon visit
- Al Hamra - Village Walk
- Jabrin - Fort visit
- Nizwa - Fort visit - Entry Fee
- Wahiba Sands - included Dinner
- Nizwa - Souq visit
- Wadi Bani Khalid - traditional lunch with Bedouin Family
- Wadi Bani Khalid Excursion
- Any international flights to Amman and from Muscat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Jordan & Oman tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 176+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Jordan & Oman tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 20 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Explore Jordan & Oman tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Jordan & Oman tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
The Intrepid Foundation