- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the ancient ruins of Jerash and Petra.
- Watch a cooking demonstration and taste local specialties.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Thunder through the redhued desertscapes of Wadi Rum.
Step back in time in the sweeping sands of Jordan, home to enchanting ancient cities, sacred Biblical sites, and jaw-dropping natural wonders. Experience the rock-cut magnificence of Petra, featured in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea, where Cleopatra is said to have been a frequent visitor. Learn to prepare a traditional meal at a G Adventures–supported café, and gain insights into the Bedouin way of life in the heart of the Jordanian desert.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman
Day 3: Amman/Wādī Mūsá
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Dead Sea
Day 7: Dead Sea/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (6 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Women's Cooking Class & lunch, Jerash Governorate
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Petra Archaeologist Talk, Wādī Mūsá
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Wadi Rum Night Walk, Wadi Rum
- Your G for Good Moment: Beit Khayrat Souf women-run cafe, Jerash Governorate
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Arrival transfer
- Visit to the Amman Citadel and the National Archaeological Museum
- Tour of Jerash and the Madaba mosaics
- Visit Mount Nebo
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 excursion
- Visit to Bethany
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.