- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Visit ancient ruins with a local expert.
- Watch a cooking demonstration and taste local specialties.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Learn about the stars during a night walk in Wadi Rum with a Bedouin guide.
UNESCO has called the ancient stone city of Petra one of the most precious cultural properties in the world. Experience it for yourself on this eight-day adventure through Jordan’s past and present. Float in the Dead Sea, explore incredible archaeological ruins, take an exciting 4x4 drive into the desert, and walk through the “Lost City” itself after a lecture by a local archaeologist. Live out your Indiana Jones fantasies while discovering the true story of this eternal place.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman
Day 3: Amman/Wādī Mūsá
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Dead Sea
Day 7: Dead Sea/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (6 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Private van/bus, 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Women's Cooking Class & lunch, Jerash Governorate
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Petra Archaeologist Talk, Wādī Mūsá
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Wadi Rum Night Walk, Wadi Rum
- Your G for Good Moment: Beit Khayrat Souf women-run cafe, Jerash Governorate
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Arrival transfer
- Visit to the Amman Citadel and the National Archaeological Museum
- Guided visit to Jerash
- Guided tour to the Madaba mosaics
- Visit Mount Nebo
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 jeep excursion
- Guided visit to Bethany
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 59 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.