- Desert safaris
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the city of Petra, which remained unknown to the outside world for centuries
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on earth
- Explore the majestic desert of Wadi Rum
- Learn more about the desert from the Bedouins. Hear their stories
Starting from Amman, this tour will take you to the Dead Sea, Petra and Wadi Rum before coming to an end either in Aqaba or Amman, depending on your departure airport. Discover Amman, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities on earth, during a guided tour and see the majestic castle of Ajloun.
Explore Petra, the city that remained unknown to the world for centuries, during a sightseeing tour and enjoy camel ride and jeep safari in Wadi Rum. Float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea and visit Mount Nebo, from where Moses looked down at the Promised Land.
Get the chance to learn more about the local culture during this tour. Listen to the stories of the Bedouin and experience traditional life with a local host in the village of Orjan. From rich history to stunning and diverse landscapes, and a fascinating, hospitable culture, we aim to give an authentic experience of this country to our travelers.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Amer, the guide brought history alive. He was responsive to all our questions. He's a dynamic presenter - I could listen to him all day. The trip was unique - it have everything I look for in a trip - history, culture, the outdoors, learning, relaxing...it was the best!”
Day 1: Amman arrival
Day 2: Jerash & Ajloun tour from Amman
Day 3: Amman city tour & Dead Sea visit
Day 4: Amman – Petra (Mount Nebo, Madaba, Kerak & Shobak)
Day 5: Full-day tour of Petra
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum (camel ride & jeep tour)
Day 7: Wadi Rum – Aqaba or Amman
Day 8: Amman or Aqaba departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 4 lunch & 1 dinner
- Transport as per itinerary in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on a twin-room basis
- An English-speaking tour guide during the tour (excluding arrival and departure days) if 5 or more people in a group
- An English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees to all attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum including lunch
- Boat ride with lunch and snorkeling in Aqaba on Day 7
- Private room single supplement
- Extra night
- Airport Pick-up
- Airport Dropoff
- International, domestic flights
- Tips to your drivers, guides & hotel staff
- Drinks with meals
- Travel insurance
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Exit tax from Jordan USD 15 per person if you are leaving Jordan by land. Airport tax is usually included in flight tickets. Taxes are subject to change without prior niotice
- Jordan Visa
- Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationQueen Alia international airport Queen Alia Internation aiport is located 20 miles (30km) south of Amman, the capital city of Jordan. It is the home hub of Royal Jordanian Airlines, and is currently being used by over 40 airlines. The aiport has one terminal divided into 2 levels with free wifi throughout. After baggage claim you will find a Duty Free section. Post arrivals there is a convenience store, Starbucks, and ice cream. No full restaurants can be found at arrivals, but in the departure level you will find several restaurants as well as a few duty free areas and another Starbuck Jordan Visa requirements Many nationalities can get a visa for Jordan at the airport or at the Sheikh Hussein crossing. However, the Allenby/King Hussein Bridge crossing and the Arava Boarder crossing do not issue visas. Visa requirements for Jordan are shown on the Jordan Tourism Board's website. The entry visa to Jordan is 40JD, and must be paid in Jordanian Dinar. There are currency exchanges and an ATM at the ports of entry. Please refer to your itinerary for questions about visas as this has already been planned for by your travel specialist. Jordan Pass is a fantastic sightseeing package tailor-made for guests visiting Jordan. It gives you the pleasure of visiting top sights and attractions whilst saving time, money, and stress. A onetime purchase before entering the country gives you free access to many of the most famous historical sites in the country. Valuables & travel insurance Exercise the same safety precautions throughout your travels as you would at home. Be especially careful with your passport. It is a great idea to carry a photocopy of the informational pages of your passport (the pages containing your photograph and passport details, as well as any amendment pages and visas) and to leave a copy at home. Follow the security measures included with your travellers’ checks, and also leave an additional record of their numbers at home. We recommend that all travelers purchase adequate trip cancellation/ interruption, medical, and baggage insurance and that they carry the details of their coverage with them on the tour. Packing for your adventure Just carry a day bag/purse/backpack with you during the tour, your overnight bag will stay in the bus trunk until the next stop. You will be able to access to it whenever you want! In summers, temperatures in Jordan can be hot and with little rain. In the months of November to March, however, it can be very cool at night, particularly in the desert where night temperatures can drop to 5°C or less. Even in the hot months out in the desert it can sometimes get cold at night. For your luggage, we recommend large backpacks or soft duffle bags that can be locked. When visiting sites during the day, you only need to carry in your daypack what you need for the day. We recommend to keep your daypack as light as possible. Your luggage will be transported by bus to our accommodation each night.