- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get into the ancient and modern sides of Jordan, Israel & The Palestinian Territories with your enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable local leader, who’ll be heaps of fun too
- This trip’s got it all. History? How about 11,000 years of it. Culture? Oh, just incredible architecture, food and music. Scenery? City, beach and the desert. What more could you want?!
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on a full day exploring the majesty and mystery of this endors
- Graffiti has filled the walls in Bethlehem by many artists over the years, including British Artist Banksy. Check it out on a walking tour with your leader
If you’re looking for travel that will really surprise and inspire you, look no further than Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Get amongst the cafe culture in Amman, set up camp under the stars in the Wadi Rum desert, and get blown away by ancient buildings carved into the pink mountains of Petra. Along the way you'll have a leader showing you the ropes and helping you navigate manners and etiquette. For example: in a traditional Bedouin coffee ceremony you’ll actually drink three cups of coffee: one for the soul, one for the sword and one because you’re a guest. Don’t ask for a fourth – it’s greedy and you might wet your pants on the bus.
- Hotel (5 nights), Hostel (4 nights), Desert Camp (1 night)
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Jeep , private bus , public bus
- An expert tour leader
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Wadi Rum - 4WD jeep safari and desert camp
- Wadi Rum - Guided trek
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Jerusalem - Machane Yehuda Market & Bite Card
- Jerusalem - Walk on the Ramparts of the Old City
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Entrance & Cable Car one-way
- Masada - Snake Path Hike
- Jaffa - Town Visit
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Grafitti Walking Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Any international flights to Amman and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You’re the boss! Not just in general, but also on this trip, where there’s free time to do whatever you want, or optional tours to show you the way. Maybe budget a little extra cash for activities that aren’t included.
- Accommodation in Israel is in dorm rooms with up to 12 travellers. They may not all be fellow Intrepid travellers and your group could be split across different rooms. Where possible (and unless requested otherwise) we will accommodate you in same gender rooms.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Jordan, as the winter months (December through to February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight. Snowfall around these areas as well as Amman is common. Pack smart so that you’re prepared for varying temperatures, especially if travelling during these months.
- The thing about ancient ruins and other super old sites in the Middle East is that they usually involve walking on rocky and/or steep hillsides. But if you don’t feel up for it on a hot day then you can just sit it out, or wander along at your own pace.
- You’re probably pro at packing light and smart, but just in case your tempted to bring a big, heavy bag, remember you’ll have to carry it to and from hotels, bus stops, train stations etc.
- Israel & The Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queue's and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions