- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the healing qualities of the Dead Sea.
- Visit the iconic carved rock structures of Petra.
- Head deep into the desert on a 4x4.
- Stay overnight at a Bedouin camp.
Jordan is on everyone's travel lists these days, and our eight-day tour takes you through this incredible Middle Eastern destination with time (and your pocketbook) in mind. Float in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra and wander through the breathtaking Siq tunnel passage, then experience Bedouin culture in the desert landscapes of Wadi Rum. By the end of your time in Jordan, you'll wonder how it's stayed off the radar for so long.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Dead Sea/Petra
Day 3: Petra
Day 4: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 5: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 6: Aqaba/Mādabā
Day 7: Mādabā/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (6 nts), Bedouin desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4 pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea visit
- Visit Madaba mosaics and Mt Nebo
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion
- Red Sea stay
- Entrance fees in all included tours
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Jordan: Dead Sea & Desert Stars tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38 today.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan: Dead Sea & Desert Stars tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan: Dead Sea & Desert Stars tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan: Dead Sea & Desert Stars tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.