Essential Jordan & Egypt
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- City sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- Young Adults
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18781
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit the ancient ruins of Jerash and Petra.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Thunder through the red-hued desertscapes of Wadi Rum.
- Pose with the Pyramids.
Travel back to ancient era and marvel at some of the finest wonders of the world.
Discover Amman's spectacular architecture and rich history before staying overnight in a desert camp in Wadi Rum. Visit the crown jewel of Jordan, the breath-taking city of Petra, and soak up the rich mineral waters in the Dead Sea. Pose with the Pyramids, walk the Valley of the Kings, and roam temples of Abu Simbel.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 9: Aswan
Day 10: Aswan
Day 11: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Felucca, 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight between Jordan & Egypt
- Arrival and departure airport transfers on the entire trip.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- 2 overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.