- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Travel back to ancient era and marvel at some of the finest wonders of the world.
Discover Amman's spectacular architecture and rich history before staying overnight in a desert camp in Wadi Rum. Visit the crown jewel of Jordan, the breath-taking city of Petra, and soak up the rich mineral waters in the Dead Sea. Pose with the Pyramids, walk the Valley of the Kings, and roam temples of Abu Simbel.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 6: Amman City Tour
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 9: Luxor, Aswan
Day 10: Aswan
Day 11: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Cairo
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels in Egypt and 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in Jordan.
- 14 breakfasts | 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep ( Wadi Rum ) , International flight between Jordan and Egypt
- From the Airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 and departure transfer on last day of the tour.
- International Flight between Amman and Cairo.
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 92 today.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.