- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Travel back to ancient era and marvel at some of the finest wonders of the world.
Discover Amman's spectacular architecture and rich history before staying overnight in a desert camp in Wadi Rum. Visit the crown jewel of Jordan, the breath-taking city of Petra, and soak up the rich mineral waters in the Dead Sea. Pose with the Pyramids, walk the Valley of the Kings, and roam temples of Abu Simbel.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajloun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 6: Amman City Tour
Day 7: Amman, Cairo ( by flight)
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 9: Luxor, Aswan
Day 10: Aswan
Day 11: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 12: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 13: Luxor, Cairo
Day 14: Cairo City Tour
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 & 4 star hotels in Egypt and 4 & 3 star hotels, desert camp in Jordan.
- 14 breakfasts | 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep ( Wadi Rum ) , International flight between Jordan and Egypt
- From the Airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 and departure transfer on last day of the tour.
- International Flight between Amman and Cairo.
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to Amman and from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 January 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan & Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan & Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.