- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra explore this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Dead Sea bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Mt Nebo take in the incredible panoramic views across the Promised Land
Take in the highlights of Jordan from the lost city of Petra and the salt-laden Dead Sea, to the red desert of Wadi Rum. Then wing your way to Egypt to gaze in awe at the pyramids and explore the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings, on this two week adventure which starts in Amman and ends in Luxor.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Optional Jerash & Ajloun
Day: 3 Amman City tour & Karak Castle
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Cairo
Day: 8 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 9 Luxor
Day: 10 Luxor
Day: 11 Abu Simbel
Day: 12 Felucca Cruise
Day: 13 Kom Ombo & Luxor Temple
Day: 14 Luxor
- 5 nights 3 star hotels in Jordan and 7 nights 3-4 star hotels in Egypt
- 13 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 7 and day 14
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide and an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 1 night - Wadi Rum desert camp
- Flight from Amman to Cairo
- Touring of Amman, Petra, Karak, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Mt Nebo, Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor, Aswan & Kom Ombo
- 4x4 desert safari across the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Felucca excursion to Elephantine Island
- Excursion to the Dead Sea
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$220-240pp, paid in local currency
- Local payment - GBP£150pp (or USD equivalent)
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 120 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 80 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan & Egypt - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan & Egypt - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.