- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Petra explore this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Dead Sea bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Karak roam around this imposing Crusader castle, perched dramatically on a hill top
Explore Amman and marvel at the rose city of Petra, take a 4x4 across the rolling dunes of Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea on this week-long Jordanian adventure.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Amman
Day: 3 Amman City tour & Karak Castle
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Madaba
- 5 nights - 3 star hotels and 1 night - Wadi Rum desert camp
- 6 breakfasts and 1 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 7
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 4x4 desert safari across the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Excursion to the Dead Sea
- Touring of Amman, Petra, Karak, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea and Mt Nebo
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-140pp, paid in local currency
- Local payment - GBP£150pp (or USD equivalent)
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 42 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.