- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Petra explore this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Wadi Rum explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Dead Sea bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Karak roam around this imposing Crusader castle, perched dramatically on a hill top
From the remarkable rose city of Petra and Karak Crusader castle, to the striking desert landscape of Wadi Rum and the salt-laden Dead Sea, take in the highlights of Jordan on this 7 day adventure.
Day: 1 Amman
Day: 2 Amman
Day: 3 Amman City tour & Karak Castle
Day: 4 Petra
Day: 5 Wadi Rum
Day: 6 Dead Sea
Day: 7 Madaba
- 5 nights - 3 star hotels and 1 night - Wadi Rum desert camp
- 6 breakfasts and 1 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 7
- All transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a licensed Jordanian tour guide
- English speaking specialist guides at some local sights
- 4x4 desert safari across the sand dunes of Wadi Rum
- Excursion to the Dead Sea
- Touring of Amman, Petra, Karak, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea and Mt Nebo
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-140pp, paid in local currency
- Local payment - GBP£150pp (or USD equivalent)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 39 today.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.