- Enjoy a jeep safari in the magical Wadi Rum.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Visit the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage site of Petra.
- Explore the ancient ruins of Jerash and Petra.
Immense culture, breath-taking natural wonders and ancient monuments jam-packed together with adventure.
Start your Essential Jordan tour in Amman, the capital and one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. Take in the impressive ruins of Ajloun and Jerash before venturing to your desert camp with a jeep safari in the magical Wadi Rum. Prepare your lenses for the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage site of Petra, Jordan's crown jewel. Have a cleansing mudbath and float waist-high in the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajlun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 7: Amman
- 4 star hotels and desert camp.
- 6 breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Arrival airport transfers on first day of the trip.
- Services of experienced local tour leaders in entire Jordan.
- A/C coach or mini-bus and 4X4 Jeep.
- Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum.
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.