- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Immense culture, breath-taking natural wonders and ancient monuments jam-packed together with adventure.
Start your Essential Jordan tour in Amman, the capital and one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world. Take in the impressive ruins of Ajloun and Jerash before venturing to your desert camp with a jeep safari in the magical Wadi Rum. Prepare your lenses for the world-famous UNESCO World Heritage site of Petra, Jordan's crown jewel. Have a cleansing mudbath and float waist-high in the Dead Sea.
Attention: From the 30th October to the 1st of May winter itinerary will be applied.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Ajlun, Jerash, Amman
Day 3: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 4: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 5: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 6: Amman City Tour
Day 7: Amman
- 4 and 3 star hotels
- 6 breakfasts | 1 Dinner
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep ( Wadi Rum )
- From the Airport to Travel Talk hotel on day 1 (for all flights landing to Amman from 5am to 11:30pm)
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 46 today.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 28 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.