- Discover Amman & visit Jerash, which has been in existence since the Bronze Age
- Stay overnight at the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea
- Explore Petra, one of the wonders of the world
- Enjoy driving through the sands of Wadi Rum
Kickstart the trip with a sightseeing tour of the beautiful capital city of Amman. See its citadel as well as a Roman amphitheater and downtown souks. Spend a night at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, before heading for the magnificent city of Petra.
Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari in Wadi Rum and make your way to the coastal city of Aqaba. Return to the capital after the tour is over. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
Please note that a tour guide is not included in this tour. However, you will have an English-speaking driver traveling with you. Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Queen Alia International Airport (Amman)
Day 2: Amman City Tour – Jerash – Ajloun — Amman
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Nebo – Dead Sea
Day 4: Dead Sea – Kerak – Dana – Petra
Day 5: Petra – Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum – Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba – Shobak – Amman
Day 8: Amman Departure
- Meals: 6 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation in hotels for 6 nights and in a Bedouin camp for 1 night
- Pickup and drop-off transfer in an air-conditioned car with an English speaking driver. All transport as per the itinerary in air-conditioned, private car
- 2-hour jeep ride in Wadi Rum
- Wifi in the car
- One small bottle of water per person every day
- Local Family Dinner in Petra
- International flights
- Jordan visa
- Tips to the driver
- Travel insurance
- Expense that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, drinks, etc
- A single supplement for solo travelers
- Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- An English speaking tour guide (can be added at an additional cost)
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- Do people in Jordan speak English?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?
- How long should I stay in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.