- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Swap your usual car or bike for a jeep and camel to explore Wadi Rum desert
Swap grey cityscapes for middle eastern mystique on a dazzling nine-day introduction to Jordan. Expand your mind as you delve back in time to learn about ancient civilisations. And remind yourself how good silence sounds as you sleep under the stars in a luxury desert camp and forest cabin.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip A Week in Jordan, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Nile Cruise, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Arrive Amman, capital of Jordan
Day 2: Travel to the tranquillity of the Ajloun Forest
Day 3: Drive south to magical Petra
Day 4: Check out the Ancient City, and climb a mountain
Day 5: Sunset jeep safari in Wadi Rum; sleep under the stars
Day 6: Early morning camel ride; swim in the Red Sea
Day 7: Hike in Dana Reserve; lunch with villagers
Day 8: Mujib Biosphere Siq trail
Day 9: Transfer to the airport
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour Leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Desert to Dead Sea in Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Desert to Dead Sea in Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Desert to Dead Sea in Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Desert to Dead Sea in Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.