- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Amman on a walking tour with your local leader, visiting the Pillars of Hercules, the Roman Theatre and Odeon – be sure to stop at a souq for a snack!
- Journey to the fertile highlands of north Jordan and visit a communitybased project which supports women to become entrepreneurs. Enjoy the hospitality and stay for dinner with the locals.
- Experience the biblical history in Jordan, viewing the promised land from Mount Nebo and visiting the supposed baptismal site of Jesus at AlMaghtas.
- Discover the ancient city of Petra with more than enough time to explore the highlights on a guided tour, and spending some time for selfdiscovery around the region.
Steeped in biblical history, laden with ancient wonders, thriving with culture and full of friendly people, Jordan is a destination that has to be seen to be believed. Embark on a comprehensive nine-day small-group adventure through the heart of Jordan, exploring the capital, Amman, the vast Wadi Rum, bustling Madaba and the extraordinary Dead Sea. Be dwarfed by the carved Treasury of Petra, learn of the city of mosaics at St Georges church, and eat as many falafels as you can handle. With its sole focus on Jordan, this is an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
Madaba - Dead Sea - Madaba
- Hotel (7 nights), Desert camp (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- 4x4 Jeep , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Ajloun - Crusader Castle
- Alloun - Ajloun Reserve Walk
- Jerash - Guided Tour of Jerash city of Antiquity
- Ajloun - Local Dinner
- Mt Nebo - Mt Nebo visit
- Amman -Guided Walking Tour
- Madaba - Bethany Baptism site (Al-Maghtas) -Entry Fee
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Dead Sea - Dead Sea visit
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Guided tour of Petra
- Petra - Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Any international flights to Amman and from Madaba are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Complete Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip can be enjoyed by just about anyone with a reasonable level of fitness.
- There is quite a bit of walking involved in visiting Jordan's historic sites, especially in Petra and Wadi Rum, so a reasonable level of fitness is required. Most of the time there is no shade so remember to bring a hat, sun protection, and sturdy, comfortable walking shoes.
- Winters can get quite cool, so if you're visiting at this time, don't forget to pack some warmer layers too.
- In Wadi Rum we stay in a permanent tented camp with shared bathroom facilities. Please be aware that while the desert may be very hot during the day, it will still be cool at night and warm clothes and a sleeping bag is highly recommended when travelling outside of the summer months.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
The Intrepid Foundation
Your fellow travellers