- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Float on the Dead Sea. Visit the Baptism Site of Jesus Christ, Mt Nebo & Madaba
- Wander around the Old City of Jerusalem & visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- See Petra's famous Siq & Treasury
- Explore the sites around the Sea of Galilee and along the coast from Haifa to Tel Aviv
See the site where Jesus was baptised. Get the glimpse of medieval cartography in Madaba, where the oldest map of the Holy Land exists. Explore the magnificent rose-red city of Petra, a Unesco World Heritage site. Spend a full day discovering the Old city of Jerusalem, visit Mount Olives and walk through Via Dolorosa.
Then travel to the northern parts of Israel. Visit the town of Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood. Enjoy a scenic boat ride in the Sea of Galilee. See Capernaum and the Mount of Beatitudes before ending the tour in Tel Aviv.
Day 1: Amman arrival & transfer to Dead Sea hotel
Day 2: Baptism Site of Jesus Christ – Mt Nebo – Madaba– Petra hotel
Day 3: Discover Petra & transfer to Amman
Day 4: Amman – Allenby border – Jericho – Bethlehem
Day 5: Full-day sightseeing tour of Jerusalem & back to Bethlehem
Day 6: Bethlehem – Nazareth – Sea of Galilee – Capernaum – Tabgha – Tiberias
Day 7: Tiberias – Akko – Haifa – Caesarea – Jaffa – Tel Aviv
Day 8: Tel Aviv departure
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Airport arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary. Transfers in private, air-conditioned vehicles with English speaking drivers.
- Meet and assist at Amman Airport and Allenby border
- 1 night's hotel accommodation at Dead Sea. 1 night's stay at Petra hotel. 1 more night at Amman hotel. 2 nights' hotel stay in Bethlehem. 1 night in Tiberias hotel & 1 night at a hotel in Tel Aviv
- An English-speaking tour guide in Petra for 2.5 hours
- An English-speaking tour guide in Jerusalem on Day 5
- 700m horse ride in Petra from the main gate to the beginning of the Siq. Although not mandatory, the horse handler expects a tip of JOD3 to JOD5 per horse (the tip is not included)
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water (small) and Wi-Fi on board
- Single Supplement
- Both international & domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Entry visa to Israel
- Departure tax at the Jordan land border JD10 (USD14) per person at the time of preparing this itinerary
- Shuttle bus ticket Allenby Bridge JD7 per person & JD1.5 per luggage at the time of preparing this itinerary
- Tour guides in Israel except in Jerusalem
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Meals and beverage except those mentioned in the itinerary and the "What's Included" section
- Mandatory new year gala dinner supplement (if any)
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls & laundry
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.