- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join a premium adventure packed in a land of condense wonders and stunning nature, the Best of Jordan. Travel in comfort and style on a well-paced trip through the lively capital of Amman, impressive ruins of Ajloun and Jerash, before departing to the mesmerizing landscape of Wadi Rum desert. Savour the greatest archaeological adventure at the Rose City of Petra with expert guides and time aplenty without the masses. Float effortlessly in the saltiest sea of the world before bathing in rejuvenating mud. Delve deep into the rich heritage of Jordan, visiting all the incredible cultural, historical, religious and natural highlights.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman City Tour
Day 3: Amman, Jerash, Ajloun, Dead Sea
Day 4: Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Shobak, Petra
Day 5: Petra
Day 6: Petra, Wadi Rum
Day 7: Wadi Rum, Amman
Day 8: Amman
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic,comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners.
- Luxury Transportation :Deluxe air-conditioned coach and Jeep Safari.
- Travel Director : Local & Expert Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Unique itineraries with all must-see sights, more inclusions. Find more details below and in the itinerary.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Jordan-Private tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 128 today.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Jordan-Private tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 137 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Jordan-Private tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Jordan-Private tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour does not allow any group sizes larger than 12 travellers to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.