- Deserts and canyons
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cover the highlights of Israel & Jordan in seven days
- Try swimming & floating on salty waters of the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Visit Jordan's most famous landmarks: Petra and Wadi Rum
- Cross into West Bank to visit Biblical sites such as Jericho, Bethlehem & Jerusalem
Take an early morning guided tour of the wondrous Petra, a city carved into rocks. See the Siq, Treasury, Pharaoh's Castle and the Royal Tombs and explore the Street of Facades. Then Cross the border to visit some Biblical sites in the West Bank such as Jericho, Bethlehem (where Jesus was born) and the Holy Land of Jerusalem. Please note that for the Bethlehem and Jerusalem portion of this trip, tour guides are optional. You can either explore these destinations on your own or we can arrange a tour guide at an additional amount.
Return back to Jordan at the end of this tour and explore the ancient ruins of Jerash and downtown Amman. Your journey comes to an end at Amman airport.
Day 1: Amman Airport arrival & transfer to Dead Sea hotel
Day 2: Dead Sea Hotel – Wadi Rum (4x4 jeep ride) – Petra hotel
Day 3: Explore Petra & drive to Amman
Day 4: Amman – Allenby border – Jericho– Bethlehem– Jerusalem Hotel
Day 5: Jerusalem Old City tour – Allenby border – Amman hotel
Day 6: Amman: Jerash & Amman city tour
Day 7: Amman departure
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary. Transport in private, air-conditioned cars or minivans with an English-speaking driver (unless otherwise indicated)
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on a twin-share basis
- An English-speaking local guide in Petra for 2.5 hours
- An English-speaking local tour guide in Jerash for 1 hour
- 700-meter horse ride in Petra from the main gate to the Siq
- 2-hour jeep ride with a Bedouin driver in Wadi Rum
- Complimentary bottled water (small bottle) and Wi-Fi on board our transport
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Single Supplement
- Both international & domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Entry visa to Jordan is not included. The visa fee is JOD40 per person (USD60 per person) at the time of preparing this itinerary
- Departure tax at Jordan land border: JOD10 per person (USD14) at the time of preparing this itinerary
- Shuttle bus Jordanian - Israeli terminal Allenby Bridge (JOD7 per person, one way & JOD1.5 per luggage one way)
- Departure tax at Israel land border: USD49 per person
- Meals and drinks other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Supplement for an English-speaking tour guide in Jerusalem: USD 200 (at the time of preparing this itinerary). You can choose to do the Jerusalem Old City tour by yourself and not pay this amount
- Supplement for English-speaking tour guide in Bethlehem: USD40 (at the time of preparing this itinerary). You can choose to explore Bethlehem by yourself and not pay the amount
- Horse-drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Please note that solo travelers will have to book this trip with the single supplement addon
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe can customize the above itinerary to suit your requirements. Please note that the tour price might not be the same when it comes to a customized tour itinerary. Changes in the number of travelers affect the final quote. Official checkin time at the hotels is 15:00 while the checkout time is 12:00 noon. Please note that we cannot guarantee your stay in the hotels mentioned on the itinerary although we will try our best to ensure that you get these hotels. In case we are unable to book your stay at any of these hotels, we will look for a similar alternative and let you know once you have booked the trip. Breakfast is served in the main restaurant at the hotels. It is not permitted to bring telescopes or drones without permission to Jordan. Your driver will only offer his service as per the tour itinerary. He will not be there at your disposal 24/7. Jeeps and other 4x4 vehicles in Wadi Rum are old (without air conditioning and seat belts) and belong to the local Bedouin association. You will cover several kilometres by foot in Petra. We strongly recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes and a backpack with water and drinks with you during your Petra trip. Petra might close on a rainy day for safety reasons. The local tour guides in Jerash, Petra and other destinations in Jordan (if any) are licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Jordan and are not part of our team. Please wear outfits covering shoulders and knees as a mark of respect to the local culture. This dress code does not apply during your stay at the Dead Sea hotel though. Jerusalem's Old City is closed to private vehicles. The Western Wall area is open every day. However please note that on Friday evenings and Saturdays, tourists are not allowed to take any photos. Temple Mount opening hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30hrs 10:30hrs, 12:30hrs 13:30hrs (winter) & 08:30hrs 11:30hrs, 13:30hrs 14:30hrs (summer). Temple Mount is closed on Fridays & Saturdays. Monastery of Temptation Opening Hours: 08:00hrs 16:00hrs on weekdays & 08:00hrs 14:00hrs on Saturday. The monastery is closed on Sunday. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.