- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour may be subject to itinerary changes due to the COVID-19 situation in Israel. For more information please visit our Safety Updates page hereJourney through the Holy Lands of Jordan and Israel on an 11 day adventure as you experience incredible highlights including UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the rose city of Petra and the Biblical city of Bethlehem.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Day trip to Umm Qais and Jerash
Day 3: Madaba to Petra via Mt Nebo, Wadi Mujib Canyon & Umm ar Rasas
Day 4: UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra
Day 5: Little Petra & Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea via Karak
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Transfer to Jerusalem & Old City Tour
Day 9: Mount of Olives, Pater Noster Church & Bethlehem
Day 10: Mount Tabor & Day Trip to Nazareth
Day 11: Depart Jerusalem
- 9 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps
- 10 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Guided day tour of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Visit the market city of Madaba and the famous mosaic located in the Church of St George
- Wadi Mujib Canyon viewpoint
- Mount Nebo & Umm ar Rases
- Guided Tour of Petra UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Little Petra
- Overnight desert experience in Wadi Rum including 2 hour 4X4 jeep tour
- Visit Karak Castle
- Full day at the Dead Sea
- Jerusalem Old City Tour of the Four Quarters
- Jerusalem Old City Tour including Garden of Gethsemane
- Mount of Olives and Pater Noster Church.
- Day trip to Nazareth via Mount Tabor. Visit Saint Joseph's Workshop.
- Cana of Galilee
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Jordan & Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Jordan & Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Jordan & Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.