- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Journey through the Holy Lands of Jordan and Israel on a 14 day adventure. Experience incredible highlights including UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the rose city of Petra and the Biblical city of Bethlehem, before ending your tour in Tel Aviv where you can enjoy beaches and the Old City of Jaffa.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Day trip to Umm Qais and Jerash
Day 3: Madaba to Petra via Mt Nebo, Wadi Mujib Canyon & Umm ar Rasas
Day 4: UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra
Day 5: Little Petra & Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea via Karak
Day 7: Dead Sea
Day 8: Transfer to Jerusalem
Day 9: Full Day Tour Jerusalem Old City & Bethlehem
Day 10: Jerusalem
Day 11: Mount Tabor & Nazareth
Day 12: Nazareth
Day 13: Tel Aviv
Day 14: Depart Tel Aviv
- 12 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in tented camps
- 13 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle
- Guided day tour of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Visit the market city of Madaba and the famous mosaic located in the Church of St George
- Wadi Mujib Canyon viewpoint
- Mount Nebo & Umm ar Rases
- Guided Tour of Petra UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Little Petra
- Overnight desert experience in Wadi Rum including 2 hour 4X4 jeep tour
- Visit Karak Castle
- Full day at the Dead Sea
- Jerusalem Old City Tour and trip to Bethlehem
- Visit Mount Tabor
- Jaffa Old City Tour
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Jordan & Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Jordan & Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Jordan & Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Is there a single supplement for this tour and, if so, how much is it?
Is there a tour of Amman included, or time for a self-tour of Amman?
This tour does not include a tour of Amman. If you arrive early on day 1 you should be able to have time to explore the city, otherwise, you might want to look at arriving a day early so you can enjoy in Amman. Please note that you would be visiting on your own, the tour operator will not provide any guides.
- What is the cost of an additional night in the hotel in Amman?
- What is the maximum tour group size?